This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #StaterSnacks #CollectiveBias
By now I’m sure you know I have a new puppy named “Chubbacca” whom both Omar and I absolutely adore and love. With that out of the way we have been searching for things to do where we can bring him along. That way we can spend our days off from work with him and bond. As a Latina spending time together as a family is very important to me!
I really do wish there was more places dogs were allowed, but I understand why that’s not the case. For now we have been enjoying going to the park to have a picnic, and taking a walk afterwards. We find Chubbacca really loves being outdoors and running around, leave alone walking until he is restless. As with any picnic having a go to recipe is essential, and I absolutely love making the Chicken Macaroni Salad.
First off… Ingredients
Macaroni – Celery – Jalapeno – Carrots – Mayo – Peas – Chicken – Salt – Pepper – Tostadas
Step By Step
1. Boil water with olive oil, then add the macaroni for about 7 minutes and stir occasionally.
2. Boil the chicken along with an onion and garlic for flavor. The way you won’t have to add seasoning to the salad.
3. Drain the macaroni once it’s tender, and move on to shredding the chicken.
4. Add the macaroni to a large bowl, and add mayo as needed. To save time and labor add all of the remaining ingredients, such as the chicken, carrots and peas.
5. Almost done, now blend everything together carefully. As you blend everything taste the food to determine how much salt and pepper you will need.
6. & you are done!
Bonding is very important to us that’s why we find things to do, were we can have fun and spend time together. As I was shopping around my local Starter Bros I came across the soda aisle and decided to pick up a pack of Coca-Cola™. They are currently having a special you won’t want to miss out on. Take it as destiny telling you to spend time with your love ones, after all this was an easy on the go recipe.
In May, save $2 when you buy any four (4) Coca-Cola .5L/6pk, 6pk glass, mini-cans and Nabisco family size or 12 count single serve products and in June two (2) for $6 mix and match Coke .5L/6pk and Nabisco Toasted Chips with Digital Deal