This post is sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc but the content and opinions are my own.
Without a doubt, the holiday season is a wonderful time filled with laughter, family, and food. As a new mom I want to start building unique traditions for Camilla with friends and family. Although, shopping with a three month old can be overwhelming Sam’s Club has everything in one place. The way I can easily prepare myself for the upcoming holiday celebrations. As you can imagine, I have a limited time to prepare for a gathering during the holidays. With that being said, I opt for easy appetizers such as the Bacon Wrapped Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® Smoked Sausage that are a great treat. Needless to say, the recipe itself is easy and the final product is delicious.
Bacon Wrapped Hillshire Farm Lit’l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- Wright Brand® Hickory Smoked Bacon
- Hillshire Farm Lit’l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
Step by Step:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Drain off any liquid from the Hillshire Farm Lit’l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- Cut each bacon slice into 3 pieces
- Wrap each sausage with a piece of bacon and secure it with a toothpick
- Place the wrap sausage in a baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the bacon is browned
As a matter of fact, last year I was invited to a friends-giving with my significant other for the first time. In all honesty, I was unsure of what to expect since I hadn’t attended one before. Yet, it was such a fun experience that I’m eager to include Camilla this time around. With that being said, I will be heading to Sam’s club soon to purchase everything I’ll need for the holidays. More specifically, purchase the ingredients necessary to prepare the Hillshire Farm Lit’l Smokies® Smoked Sausage appetizer. In short, Sam’s Club has larger pack sizes, member benefits, and holiday decor the ideal holiday shopping destination!