This shop has been compensated by Schwarzkopf. #ShopSchwarzkopf #sponsored
I’ve become more low maintenance since having my little bundle of joy. As you can imagine, the time I have available is not enough. That’s why I’ve had to adjust every self-care routine to be just as efficient in a shorter timeframe. In an effort, to achieve salon quality hair at home without having to leave the house I’ll be using the Schwarzkopf® color ULTÎME® in Velvet Brown and got2b® Freeze Blasting Spray that I found at my nearby Rite Aid.
Most of the time, I search for color freshness, shine, and a true to box color result when shopping for a drugstore hair dye. Thankfully, Schwarzkopf is able to do just that! In addition, I’m able to obtain a vibrant hair color that defies fading for up to 9 weeks.
In all honesty, I tend to opt for hairstyles throughout the week that are dirty-hair friendly. First of all, it’s not recommended to wash your hair often. On the other hand, I don’t have the time to be washing my hair more then twice a week if that. On top of that, I need hairstyles that are fast and easy to do. With that being said, I prefer hairstyles that keep my hair out of the way as my toddler is a master at pulling and tangling strands of hair.
I’ve found hair accessories to go a long way since they can be used in multiple ways. At the same time, I’m able to go from a basic bun to a chic updo in a matter of seconds. By now, I’ve grown a collection of hair wraps, hair bands, and clips. At the moment, the barrette trend is in full force. Yet, it doesn’t suit my day to day life but it doesn’t mean I can’t mimic it with trendy bobby pins. Without a doubt, the got2b® Freeze Blasting Spray is a must have as it helps tame those unwanted flyaways!
- Schwarzkopf® color ULTÎME®
- Tail Comb
Step by Step:
- Before starting the application, place protection on the surface and a watch nearby to monitor the application time.
- Also, wear old clothing in case of possible stains.
- Put on the old clothing and the gloves supplied.
- Twist the application tip from the application bottle.
- Pour the Color Creme tube (3.8 Velvet Brown) by piercing the tube with the reverse side of the cap.
- Carefully squeeze the entire mixture into the application tube.
- Then, place the cap back on the application bottle and close it properly.
- Shake the bottle vigorously until all ingredients are mixed into a smooth cream.
- Finally, twist off the tip of the cap and immediately start with the application process.
- Apply the entire mixture strand after strand, on dry hair extensions.
- Then, massage the mixture in with your fingertips.
- Leave on the hair extensions to develop for the recommended 30 minutes.
- At the end, of the processing time rinse the hair with warm water. Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear.
- Afterward, massage the specially developed Conditioning Treatment with Diamond Brilliance Serum into towel-dried hair and leave it in for 2 minutes. Then, rinse thoroughly!
- Depending on the length of the hair extensions, the conditioner can be used up to 3-4 times.
Unfortunately, the texture of my hair changed drastically a few months after giving birth. At the moment, I have a ton of hair that is thin and medium length. With that being said, it’s challenging to do up do’s as the volume I had previously is gone. That’s why I’ve been using hair extensions to mimic the volume I had in the past. At the same time, I’m able to go from a basic bun to a more full and creative one in a matter of seconds.
In all honesty, I’ve had nothing but pleasant experiences with Schwarzkopf® color ULTÎME® and and göt2b® glued freeze spray! You should be able to find a variety of products at a nearby Rite Aid.