This post is in collaboration with VIICode. #VIICode
I’m sure you already have a strict skincare regimen you absolutely love or swear by. However I’m here to introduce you to a product I’m sure you will absolutely love, and it’s going to change your skincare game. The item I’m referring to is the VIICode Oxygen Cream, in the past I have reviews their Oxygen Mask which you can find here.
- TOP LUXURY BRAND FOR CUSTOMIZED SKIN CARE–VIIcode is a royal brand, born in 18th century. Byrne Victor created the “Ageless Mystery” for the Queen Josephine (wife of napoleon) and became the first one to offer the customized skin care
- Dual anti-aging eye spa–Before applying the eye spa, first gently apply the unique crescent “Activation Strip” along the curvature of the eye to instantly activate cell vitality and clear the eye meridians. The activation strip will also clear buildup of dead skin cells so that nutrients can be more easily absorbed by the skin. Pamper yourself with dreamlike extravagant luxury and ready to get indulged in the absolute soothing relaxation
- Cutting-Edge Technology–The exclusive “T2” stone mortar extraction process completely revolutionizes conventional skin care with breakthrough creative self-repairing and self-healing technology that instantly activates the skin’s natural repair system, stimulating new self-healing energy to restore damaged cells surrounding the eyes to fade away signs of aging and revitalize and protect skin around the eyes
- Use together with VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Mask for best results
- Alcohol-Free–Safe for all skin types
Price: $235.00 *Here
Would I recommend? Yes.
The cream has a smooth gel-cream texture which feels rich and slightly thick upon touch. However it still spreads and absorbs easily into the skin without leaving an oily or greasy surface. It takes a while to absorb into the skin meaning you will feel tackiness for a few minutes.
VIICode is known for specializing in the eye care and all the items I have tried have being a go for me. The prices are a bit on the expensive side but the results are well worth the extra pennies. As I’ve mentioned before skincare is an area I don’t mind spending on, and something we should all take into consideration.