We all have our all time favorite food and my has to be Authentic Mexican Food it’s just so delicious. Just the other day I was chatting with Omar about how much I enjoyed my own food, and I felt everyone loved it as well. At the end we came to the conclusion we all love the food we grew up with the most, and my was Mexican Food obviously. As much as I may enjoy traditional dishes I don’t always have the time to prepare them, and also they don’t fit my diet.
I’m all about preparing traditional dishes with a twist in order for the modern women to be able to enjoy them. I completely understand we all have busy lifestyles and not always have hours to slave in the kitchen. That’s why I’m here today sharing how to make Nachos A La Mexicana, for you to impress your family or anyone really.
Spending quality time with my family is something I take very seriously because I don’t always have the opportunity to do so. This last time I visited my instant family in Mexicali I wanted for us to create a dish we all love and that was fairly easy to make. We all agreed Nachos A La Mexicana, sounded delicious and wouldn’t take up an entire day. I had already brought along HERDEZ Instant Beans in case we needed them for anything. Can you keep a secret? I hope you can but even my grandma said the beans I made tasted delicious and wanted my recipe.
Tomatoes, Onion, Herdez Refried Beans, Tortilla Chips, Guacamole, Meat, Salt, Pepper, Jalapenos, Nacho Cheese, Sour Cream
Step By Step:
1. I personally prefer to do all the chopping from the start and not worry about it later. Begin by chopping the tomatoes, jalapenos, and onions into a salsa to later be use as a topping. You can season it with lemon, salt, and pepper and it will taste delicious I promise.
2. Continue by smashing the avocado into the texture you can see below. Also please don’t add any vegetables to the mixture. You can season it with lemon, salt, and pepper as well.
3. You can either make your own tortilla chips, but I myself find it easier to purchase my favorite.
4. Season your favorite type of meat with lemon, salt, and pepper then heat up a pan to cook it in. You want to make sure it’s crunchy not soft because it will taste much better!
5. Meanwhile heat up your favorite pack of HERDEZ Refried Beans, also at the same time make sure to heat up the cheese.
6. To finish off add ingredients in the following order the tortilla chips, nacho cheese, HERDEZ Refried Beans, Carne Asada, salsa, guacamole and lastly sour cream.
The HERDEZ Refried Beans were such a hit in our family afternoon, that we all wanted more at the end. Even my grandma and grandpa were convinced that I had made the beans, little did they know. I always want to encourage you ladies to spend quality time with family because it’s the most important thing in life. Please let me know how you would use the HERDEZ Refried Beans for a family fathering.