Seems like a few days ago when I attended the L’Oreal Paris Master Makeup Class hosted by Claudia Bentacur in Los Angeles. Prior to this I had never gone to a beauty class or seminar before. While it was a goal of my to become a makeup artist at one point. As a result of attending the makeup class all I have to say is I want to attend more to learn! Most importantly I want to learn tips and tricks from others who are experts. From those who have worked on celebrities and fashion week.
Claudia Bentacur started the master makeup class by sharing more about her briefly. Due to Claudia sharing her inspiration and experience the class became more personal. Rather than a teacher to student class in my opinion. Much as if she were a friend of my sharing her knowledge casually. Also she admitted to learning many tricks through clients like Jennifer Lopez.
At the venue they set us up in makeup stations with everything in the product list and a few extras. There we followed Claudia’s instructions for creating a smokey eye look she designed for Jennifer Lopez. The whole experience was awesome and ironically everyone’s look was different in the end. Yet we all followed the same steps and instructions given to us by Claudia. On the other hand the beauty of makeup is how a product can be used different ways.
While there is no doubt Jeniffer Lopez is stunning all the time, I couldn’t keep up with her routine. Due to all the makeup steps her makeup artist do. Therefore I will continue following my current routine as it’s much more simple and easy.
- Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Day Moisturizer SPF30
- Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation
- Infallible Pro Contour Kit
- True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator in Golden
- True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator in Golden
- True Match Super Blendable Powder
- True Match Natural Powdered Mineral Foundation SPF19
- True Match Super – Blendable Blush in Rosy Outlook
- Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray
- Colour Riche Mono Eyeshadow in Violet Beaute
- Colour Riche Pocket Palette in French Biscuit
- Infallible Eyeshadow in Continuous Cocoa and Eternal Black
- Voluminous Feline Liner Noir in Black
- Voluminous Feline Waterproof Mascara
- Brow Stylist Designer
- Colour Riche La Palette Lip in Nude
- Colour Riche Lip Liner in Forever Rose
For my look I went very heavy with the color because I wanted to go for something trendy. Since I never truly play around with dark colors, and this was the perfect opportunity to do so. Also I added a full product list above of the products we used to create the smokey eye Claudia taught us. Needless to say this custom look is perfect for women with brown eyes, but anyone can rock it. In conclusion this is not your typical on the go makeup look, but ideal for a night out.
L’Oréal Paris Giveaway
Finally our friends over at L’Oreal Paris were kind enough to provide items for a giveaway. Therefore all you have to do for a chance to win is use the rafflecopter widget below.