As a full-time employee, full-time student, and of course content creator finding people to babysit can be a challenge. Therefore, I had to find a solution for occasions when I need a safe place to leave Aubrey at. I was lucky to come across KidsPark recently, and oh boy I was pleasantly surprised!
What is KidsPark?
KidsPark staff are energetic, creative people who want to interact with children and do fun activities. Their open, “no walls” floor plan gives children freedom of movement to choose the activity area that most interest them. It also allows continuous teacher observation!
Need a few hours here and there? Days, evenings and weekends to keep appointments, attend meetings, run errands, shop, or to relax…Knowing your children are safe and having fun. This is the place to visit and get to know, as they charge hourly. Also important to point out, the price range at KidsPark is very budget friendly.
5 Reasons Every Parent Needs KidsPark
- No reservations needed.
- You have a last minute meeting or event to attend.
- Hands-on learning curriculum.
- Enjoy an evening out without having to plan it weeks in advance.
- Fun for the kids and convenient for parents.
What You Need To Know
- Have your children wear socks as they are to be worn in the play area.
- Diapers are welcomed, bring a spare.
- Label all items and meals from home.
- Complimentary snacks of crackers with 100% apple juice served at 10am, 3pm and 8pm.
- Payment is due upon checkout; cash, Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
By the end of Aubrey’s stay at KidsPark she was ready for a nap! Another key point, is she was sent home with a Memorial Day Fireworks art craft. To say the least, I high encourage you parents to search for a local KidsPark if you need a place for the kids to stay. Click here to see if there is a nearby KidsPark near you!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.