If your looking for a non-alcoholic alternative to the traditional Sunrise Cocktail, then your at the right place. As I’m sure you have noticed, summer is in it’s full swing. Therefore, trying to stay cool is a must! Often times, I tend to want sweet drinks to refreshen throughout the day. Recently, I came across Sparkling Ice in Orange Mango and instantly became inspired to create a refreshment for those hot summer days. You’ll be surprised by how easy and inexpensive this particular recipe is.
- 1/2 Cup of Orange Juice
- Ice for Glass
- 1/2 Cup of Sparkling Ice Orange Mango
- 1 Tsp of Lime Juice
- 1 Tsp of Grenadine
- 1 Slice of Orange
- 1 Cherry
Sweet Sunrise Mocktail Step By Step
- Fill the cocktail glass with ice.
- Add the orange juice and Orange Mango Sparkling Ice.
- Continue by pouring the lime juice.
- Then slowly add grenadine for the sunrise effect.
- Lastly, garnish the cocktail glass with cherries and orange slices.
The secret to these Sweet Sunrise Mocktails is Sparkling Ice. With zero calories, they are a great alternative to any other refreshing drinks. Plus, there is 15 flavors to chose from giving you a lot of creativity room to experiment. I’ll love to hear what is you’re favorite drink during the summer. The way I can try it next time!