From Blonde to Brunette with Schwarzkopf Keratin Color

This shop has been compensated by Schwarzkopf #KeratinColor #KeratinCares

Schwarzkopf Keratin Color #KeratinColor #KeratinCares

As a matter of fact, change in style, beauty, and such things is something I am very open to. Of course, I always try to share anything I try or do. However, sometimes a change can go wrong! Therefore, there really isn’t enough time to share much but the final result. Recently, I tried to lighten my hair but it soon turned into a horror experience. As impatient as I am, I literally ran into Walmart looking for a quick solution. As a result, I came across Schwarzkopf more specifically the Keratin Color line in Delicate Praline.
Schwarzkopf Keratin Color #KeratinColor #KeratinCares
Schwarzkopf Keratin Color #KeratinColor #KeratinCares

Step by Step:

1. Preparation:
    • Twist cap, and apply Pre-Treatment on the dry ends of your hair.
  2. Mixing:
    • Pour the Color Creme tube with the reverse side of the cap. Carefully squeeze the entire content into the Application Tube.
    • Then, place the cap back on the Application Bottle and close it securely. Shake the bottle vigorously until all ingredients are mixed into a smooth cream.
    • Finally, twist off the tip of the cap and immediately start with the application process.
  3. Application:
    • Apply the entire mixture strand after strand, onto all of your hair.
    • Then, massage the mixture in with your fingertips.
    • Leave on your hair to develop for 30 minutes.
  4. Rinsing:
    • At the end, of the processing time apply warm water to the hair and work into lather. Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear.
    • Afterwards, massage the specially developed Keratin Care Complex Conditioners into towel dried hair and leave it in for 2 minutes. Rinse throughout!
    • Depending on the length of your hair, the conditioner can be used for 3-4 applications.

Schwarzkopf Keratin Color #KeratinColor #KeratinCares
Schwarzkopf Keratin Color #KeratinColor #KeratinCares

In the event that, you recently had a horror experience like myself know that there is an at home solution for you. With Schwarzkopf Keratin Color I was able to achieve a professional quality hair color. For one thing, I have to admit to been impressed by the results I received. Have you heard of Schwarzkopf Keratin Color before?

3 Reasons To Love California

Top 2 Hair Styles for Summer

• Straight
    • Most definitely,  my signature look has to be straight hair because I feel it’s so sleek and easy to style. In addition, it can hold up for up to 3 days without becoming frizzy.
  • Low Bun
    • Without doubt, a low bun in my opinion is a solution for bad hair days. Throughout, the years I have learned it’s best to not fight with bad hair days. Therefore, aiming for a stylish low bun is ideal! Pull a few strands out from the bun for a messy effortless finish. Don’t forget to style those strands with a curling iron or straightener.

Try Me Free Rebate

1. Esperanza Gailliard
    July 22, 2017 / 5:39 PM

I use color all the time. This looks really nice and doesn’t look at all harsh.

2. July 23, 2017 / 7:16 AM

I’m a little traumatized not going to lie but this really makes it look easy and safe with the pre treatment for the ends.

• Betzy Cuellar
      August 29, 2017 / 9:37 AM

It’s so easy! I would die my hair all the time when I was younger.

3. July 23, 2017 / 12:04 PM

Your color is beautiful natural! I will have to try this!

• Betzy Cuellar
      August 29, 2017 / 9:38 AM

I am sure you will enjoy it.

4. July 23, 2017 / 3:20 PM

I had never heard of the Schwarzkopf brand before. Then again, I have not colored my hair in years. That color looks absolutely amazing!

• Betzy Cuellar
      August 29, 2017 / 9:38 AM

Honestly neither had I, but I was pleasantly surprised.

5. Mei Redillas
    July 23, 2017 / 11:25 PM

I was planning to dye my hair but I’m so afraid to do it. Why? It’s because of my skintone, tan colored with freckles. Please suggest some hair dye colors that can enhance my beauty. thank you in advance for the help. 🙂

• Betzy Cuellar
      August 29, 2017 / 9:39 AM

I am sure a brown or auburn would look fantastic on you.

6. July 24, 2017 / 2:11 AM

I’ve never heard of this color! But your hair is beautiful and looks amazing!

7. Nganhuh
    July 24, 2017 / 3:24 AM

I made the mistake of changing my hair color. And you know, I didn’t go anywhere for a week and the next few days i couldn’t go out without my hat. It’s really disaster! The way you review for Schwarzkopf so interesting, maybe i will buy and try it!

8. Cat
    July 24, 2017 / 6:36 AM

Loving the new color! It will be perfect for fall–autumn will be here before we know it! Summer’s almost over!

9. Marielle Altenor
    July 24, 2017 / 11:59 AM

Wow! You look amazing! I’ve only been brave enough to color my hair black and that was to cover up the grays lol! Would love to try adding some lighter shades in my hair.

10. Anne Yedlin
    July 24, 2017 / 1:41 PM

I color my hair about every 3 months. I’ve heard of this brand but have never tried their product. So I will have to see if I can find it here locally! Looks to be a great product that won’t damage my hair like other products.