This post is sponsored by MAX by MAXWELL HOUSE.
To begin with, let me rewind things a bit to January the first couple of weeks of 2017. I started what would be the first semester in college, since dropping out at 18. As a matter of fact, enrolling in college was planned since 2016 when I was making plans and goals for the following year. To say the least, I soon figure out coffee would be my best friend for the following days, weeks and months. However, my wallet soon took a hit, and I then found MAX Indulge by MAXWELL HOUSE at a nearby Walmart.
3 Tips To Survive College
- Sleep. First of all, I have to admit finding time to sleep 8 hours is beyond hard. More specifically, when working above 30 hours a week, and also trying to manage been an influencer in the weekends. However, I highly recommend sleeping at least 6 hours a day. In order, to stay as focused as possible when completing assignments.
- Coffee. Yes, coffee will be your best friend. As a result, of not sleeping enough hours coffee is a must. During the semester I tend to drink coffee both in the morning and night. My favorite at the moment is MAX Indulgence by MAXWELL HOUSE in Mocha Salted Caramel.
- Exercise. Given that, you will spend majority of the time sitting down throughout the week exercise is ideal. Also, exercising is the best way to reduce stress. In the case, you’re already in college then you already know how real stress is. Therefore, I highly recommend going for a simple walk at least 3 times a week.
Furthermore, I also want to share couple of fashion tips for those in college. As a fashionista, I’m always trying out new trends and sharing them with you. However, I haven’t done anything specifically for those in college. Therefore, I found it interesting to share the rules I follow for the days I go to class.
3 Fashion Tips For College
- Comfort. I can’t stress enough how important it is to dress comfortable! You might have to walk long distances to and from class. Therefore, feeling comfortable in your clothing is recommended.
- Layer. In short, layering pieces when attending class, tutoring or projects is a must. Although it might be hot outside, a light jacket might be useful inside.
- Own It. The best thing you can wear is confidence.
At the present time, I’m currently taking two summer courses to make up for lost time. In all honesty, it’s so much more work because it’s a semester’s work jammed into 8 weeks. However, I’m confident it was the right decision because I will be done with my Associate’s in Spring of 2019. Hooray!