This post was sponsored by Tai Pei as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. #InnerDragon #Ic
As a college student I don’t always have the time to prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Therefore, I rely on finding meals that are easy to make. For example, the new Tai Pei single serve line of Asian inspired frozen entrees, made with real, quality ingredients. None of the bad stuff, just pure and delicious goodness. Also, it helps eliminate the boredom of typical, everyday meals. Being a great option meal for wherever you can find a microwave.
Tips To Improve Eating Habits For College Students
- Eating healthy doesn’t have to mean boring and dieting.
- Plan ahead, and make a shopping list.
- Don’t let your schedule dictate your meal plans.
- Carry a reusable water bottle everywhere.
- Save $1.00 on ONE (1) Tai Pei® Entrée (7.9 oz. or larger) or Appetizer.
- Sleep at least 6 hours a night.
Earlier this week while shopping around a local Ralph’s I came across Tai Pei, and decided to pick up a few bowls. As a result, of having coupons I figure why not give them a try. After all, I am always searching for variety in my diet. Needless to say, the new packaging makes heating up quick and simple. A great option for the days I am around campus for most of the day. Also, the bowls are filled with veggies making it easier for me to incorporate them into my diet.