The Stork OCT a at Home Conception Device

This is a sponsored conversation from Mums the Word Network and The Stork OTC. All opinions are my own. #TTCwithStorkOTC

The Stork OTC Conception Device

In recent times, trying to conceive naturally in a marriage has become harder. Couples all around the United States are struggling to get pregnant, like myself. Using a medical device to enhance the chances of conception is what I’m trying next. More specifically, I’m referring to The Stork OTC, which provides an additional option designed to complement the fertility treatment plan. Needless to say, in my experience seeking a fertility treatment from a healthcare provider is the last resort.

The Stork OTC Conception Device

The Stork OTC Conception Device

What is the Stork OTC?

The Stork OTC is a uniquely designed medical device you use at home, during ovulation. To help assist your chances of becoming pregnant by using the cervical cap insemination technique. This technique allows the sperm to quickly bypass the vagina tract placing the sperm as close to the cervix as possible. The product can be used in private, at home, without a subscription.

Who should use the Stork OTC?

• Couples who are trying to become pregnant
  • Male patients diagnosed with low sperm count or motility issues
  • Healthy couples who desire to control timing
  • Couples trying to become pregnant without intercourse
  • Couples who are not ready to take the next step to in clinic treatment options
  • Couples who seek out private options for trying to conceive

The Stork OTC Conception Device

Trying to conceive can create stress and burden in a relationship. Therefore, maintaining a calm atmosphere in the relationship can improve the chances of pregnancy. Finding products like Stork OTC can increase the chances of fertility for many, including myself. Over the past couple of year, I’ve had a hard time conceiving and Stork OTC sparked hope within me!

The Stork OTC Conception Device
 The Stork OTC Conception Device

Buy 2 Stork OTC’s at Target between July 16th and the 19th and get a $30 Target Gift Card. Save 25% on Single Device at the Stork OTC Store through the end of July https://store.storkotc.com/collections/all

1. Linda Manns Linneman
    July 17, 2017 / 2:38 PM

This is just amazing. Medicine has come a long ways. I am so happy this is available to those who are having a hard time conceiving. I wish you the best. Thank you so much for sharing

2. July 18, 2017 / 1:27 PM

Wow. This is something many women need to know about. I have a lot of friends trying right now. It can really stressful! Wishing you all the best

3. July 18, 2017 / 5:03 PM

I wish I knew about this when I was trying to conceive. It was a long 1 1/2 years

4. July 18, 2017 / 7:19 PM

Stork OTC sounds like an interesting medical device for couples trying to conceive. The coupon is an amazing deal as well!

5. July 18, 2017 / 9:34 PM

That’s pretty interesting. My friend is trying to conceive . She had one miscarriage and a rough year overall and so now shes trying again. I will share this information with her.

6. July 18, 2017 / 11:36 PM

This is actually pretty cool. I am amazed at the new ways that they are trying to come up with ways that people who have a hard time conceiving. This is for sure something I need to share. Thanks for sharing.

7. Blair villanueva
    July 19, 2017 / 2:29 AM

This is very interesting. But i dont think I would let this inside me. I’ll pass. If things doesn’t happen, adoption is an option.

8. July 19, 2017 / 4:26 AM

This sounds like such a great product. Wow. Happy for those that this will help.

9. July 19, 2017 / 4:35 AM

Hey, Great post! 🙂 This seems so interesting! Many people want to have children and definitely have their struggles, it’s good to know they’re products like this to help!

10. July 19, 2017 / 10:07 AM

This is great! I wish I would have known about this when I was trying.

11. Ave
    July 19, 2017 / 1:45 PM

I’m so glad there are products that help with conception. I’m sure this device will help a lot of people who are trying to have a baby.

12. July 19, 2017 / 2:41 PM

I couldn’t be happier with this being available. I don’t need it personally but I have felt the pain of some women who are my friends and this is a life-changer.

13. Andrea
    July 19, 2017 / 10:20 PM

When I was TTC my first child, I had never heard of any helpful conception devices, such as these. I will definitely be sharing these with friends of mine who are planning for a family. Thanks for sharing!

14. July 19, 2017 / 11:48 PM

So interesting. I am definitely looking into this as it seems it’ll make things a lot easier!

15. July 20, 2017 / 2:18 AM

Wow never heard of the stork before. But its amazing to see all the medical advances that have happen over the years.

16. July 20, 2017 / 8:45 AM

I have a colleague who were already married for a long time and still they are having a hard time. They want to have a baby already but no luck yet. This maybe of help to them so I’ll recommend this. Hopefully it will work.

17. July 23, 2017 / 7:18 AM

Oh wow very interesting. Good option.

18. July 26, 2017 / 5:03 AM

First time to hear about this product and it sounds interesting. I have couple friends who are trying to conceive and I think this will be helpful. Thanks for sharing.