As a matter of fact, the time to go back to school is soon approaching. Therefore, I highly encourage you all to start planning ahead. Recently, while shopping at a nearby Walmart I came across Campbell Soup Company products and felt inspired to share an easy meal recipe. Throughout the semester I have a very tight schedule leaving me with limited free time. Therefore, easy recipes and meal planning is essential for me.
- Campbell’s® Condensed Chicken Noodle Soup
- V8 Splash®
Grilled Cheese for Chicken Soup
- Follow the instructions within; Campbell’s® Condensed Chicken Noodle Soup. Here are some reasons why I like it:
- A quick and easy option for mealtime that will please everyone.
- Soups that taste great and nourish the entire family
- Once the soup has been warmed up, pour it in a bowl.
- For a nice twist, while you wait for it to cool down, add avocado slices.
- Pair with a grilled cheese.
- Start by smearing butter on both sides of two bread slices.
- In low heat, place the slices of bread with one slice of cheese in each piece.
- Wait about 2 minutes for the cheese to melt, and combine both slices of bread together.
- Viola, you’re done!
Of course, I always try to incorporate my heritage into the recipes I share. As much as I may love traditional Mexican dishes, I just don’t always have the time to prepare them. Therefore, I try to create traditional dishes with a twist as I did today. Keep in mind, you can also put your own twist to make it special for your family like adding Pace® Salsa that has a variety of textures and heat levels. Don’t forget to refresh your semester drinking V8 Splash® which is packed with a good source of essential antioxidant vitamins A & C. Find it in the juice aisle at Walmart. I hope I was able to make back to school season easier for you!
Click here to visit the Campbell’s Shortcut Meals website for Shortcut Meal inspiration!