If your looking for the ultimate lime margarita recipe, then your at the right place. As I’m sure you have noticed, summer is soon coming to an end. Therefore, trying to finish it off in style is a must! Often times, I tend to want refreshing drinks during holidays. For example, this coming Monday it’s going to be Labor Day and I’m preparing to serve the ultimate Margarita to friends. Recently, I came across Agavero Orange and instantly became inspired to create a recipe. You’ll be surprised by how easy and inexpensive this particular mix is for Lime Margaritas.
- 1/4 of a Lime
- 1 Oz of Gran Centenario
- 1 1/2 Oz of Agavero Orange
- 1 Cup of Lime Margarita Mix
Lime Margaritas Step by Step:
- Invert glass on lime zest-salt mixture. In order, for the salt to be thoroughly coated swirl a lime all around the glass first.
- Then, turn the glass side-up. Pour 1 Oz of Gran Centenario tequila.
- Followed by, 1 Oz of Agavero Orange.
- Continue, with adding ice all the way to the top.
- Now, add 1 Cup of Lime Margaria Mix.
- Lastly, stir to combine.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of lime on top of the drink.
The secret to the ultimate Lime Margaritas is to add Agavero Orange. In combination with, Gran Centenario they are a great addition to any other gathering. I’ll love to hear what is you’re favorite cocktail drink is! The way I can try it next time.