Nowadays, everybody is busy and we are all trying to find quick solutions to get important nutrients without having to sacrifice time, money, or quality. Dannon® Light & Fit® and Dannon® Oikos® Nonfat Yogurt Drinks can help solve this by providing a portable source of protein, 0% fatand great taste in a convenient portable consumption. By now, most of you know that I have a busy schedule. As a result, I tend to look for snacks that are healthy and fulfilling. The way the temptation to go through a drive-thru will be minimal!
Busy Lifestyle Essentials for Women
- Yogurt Drinks. As a matter of fact, I have a detailed schedule I follow weekly in order to complete assigned task. Therefore, I don’t always have the luxury of spending thirty minutes in the kitchen preparing breakfast, lunch, or dinner. As a result, I opt for yogurt drinks to help me get through long days.
- Mini Backpack. It is a well known fact that women carry their whole lives in a purse. To say the least, I carry stuff I might need but hardly ever make use of it. However, if you are going from point a to point b it is best to carry the unexpected. For this reason, a mini backpack is useful because it can carry more than a traditional purse.
- Exercise. Granted that you’re always on the go, there will be a time where it accumulates within you. In the case, it is important to exercise to help relieve the mind and body of everything. Try going for a walk at least three times a week, it will be rewarding to you’re soul.
Advantages of Dannon® Oikos® Yogurt Drinks
- Contain 10g of high-quality dairy protein
- Dairy protein contains all 9 essential amino acids your body needs but can’t make on its own – this makes it a “complete” protein.
- An excellent source of high quality dairy protein, but is also an excellent source calcium and vitamin D.
- Have live and active cultures.
All in all, the nutrition benefits the yogurts have to offer make them an essential in my busy lifestyle. Along with how they fit effortlessly into a snack to help me push forward. They are now available in a 4 pack at local Walmart’s, and there is a $1.00 Ibotta offer to be redeem. I’ll love to know if you tried them before in the past, and what you think of them.