Spot the Seal for Good to Help Families Affected by Recent Hurricanes

Real California Milk: Spot the Seal for Good #SealForGood
Real California Milk: Spot the Seal for Good #SealForGood

At Real California Milk, they know people are constantly changing the way they eat. For instance, we are trying to eat better, more simple, and with wholesome dairy at the heart of it all. Also, they believe in real food made by real families. All you have to do is simply look for the seal to ensure quality!

I’ll like to emphasize the Real California Milk Seal isn’t just another logo. Indeed, it represents the commitment made by California dairy farm families to produce quality milk. To demonstrate this dedication to nourishing families and communities, Real California Milk is launching Spot the Seal. A campaign where they donate $5 to the Great American Milk Drive every time an user shares a photo of the Real California Milk seal on social media. In the light of recent events, the donation will go to help families affected by hurricanes Harvey and Irma.

Real California Milk: Spot the Seal for Good #SealForGood
Real California Milk: Spot the Seal for Good #SealForGood

With everything happening in the world, we must unite to help children and families who face hunger. Often times, they are missing even basic staples like milk. The Great American Milk Drive, in partnership with Feeding America, has delivered more than 1 million gallons of milk to food banks across the country since 2014 to help families indeed.

I encourage you to Spot the Seal for Good and share your own photo of the Real California Milk seal using #SealsforGood, to help these families affected by the hurricanes in Florida and Texas. Every photo shared throughout social media is helpful to the families affected by recent hurricanes.

Real California Milk: Spot the Seal for Good #SealForGood

1. October 4, 2017 / 5:29 PM

We’re all connected. It’s important to find ways to band together during times of need to help each other out. Thanks for the post.

2. October 4, 2017 / 9:03 PM

This is my favorite brand of butter. Is that pumpkin? I do love pumpkin.

3. October 4, 2017 / 9:30 PM

It is beautiful to see the community, including brands, come together to help those that have been affected by these natural disasters.

4. October 5, 2017 / 4:18 AM

I am so glad that there is something in place like this right now for those affected by the hurricanes. It is really important that we all band together in a time like this.

5. October 5, 2017 / 6:00 PM

I’ll make sure to do that next time I take a picture. Such a great cause. Love this butter. My go to.

6. October 5, 2017 / 9:18 PM

I love butter and I prefer going for Real California Milk Seal products, too. Love the fact that it is a quality, wholesome product 🙂

7. October 6, 2017 / 6:50 AM

I buy so much of this butter. It’s the only kind I love to bake with. Everything turns out so scrumptious.

8. October 6, 2017 / 6:15 PM

This is such a great campaign that needs to be supported. Such an easy way to help. Thank you for posting this.

9. Rebecca Swenor
    October 6, 2017 / 8:26 PM

I have never tried the Real California Milk products before. This is an awesome campaign Real California Milk is doing. It is always great when companies can help others when there is a natural disaster. Thanks for sharing the information.

10. Candy Rachelle
    October 7, 2017 / 6:51 AM

$5 per social media share?!? Now that’s pretty amazing! Not sure if this brand is sold in my state, but I will be looking for it! Also, those muffins looks yummilicious!!!

11. Sky
    October 11, 2017 / 3:09 PM

I was unaware of this so thanks for sharing! P.S. those muffins look delish. 🙂

12. October 24, 2017 / 2:14 PM

This app looks so yummy. I can’t even begin to explain how much I use butter. I have been buying Kerry Gold lately.