Wine Pairings for Gatherings with Great Midwest®

Put a Spin on the Holiday Classic with #GreatMidwestCheeses
Put a Spin on the Holiday Classic with #GreatMidwestCheeses

Are you planning on hosting a small gathering for the holidays? If so, you’re at the right place. Recently, while browsing through Target I came across Great Midwest® Cheeses. For those of us with busy lifestyles preparing a full meal course isn’t always ideal. Therefore, I wanted to share a starter that can be used as finger food to serve guest throughout the night.
Put a Spin on the Holiday Classic with #GreatMidwestCheeses
Put a Spin on the Holiday Classic with #GreatMidwestCheeses

Wine Pairings for Gatherings

• Great Midwest® Cranberry Cheese
  • Purple Grapes
  • Kiwi
  • Bread
  • Salami

Put a Spin on the Holiday Classic with #GreatMidwestCheeses
Put a Spin on the Holiday Classic with #GreatMidwestCheeses

The holidays are full of classic recipes that you make each year. From warm cheesy potatoes to the decadent cheesecake. These recipes are classics for a reason! They are delicious, and you have perfected the recipe down to science. However, there comes a day when you are ready to switch things up. This year let Great Midwest® Cheeses inspire a new recipe or pairing.

Put a Spin on the Holiday Classic with #GreatMidwestCheeses
Put a Spin on the Holiday Classic with #GreatMidwestCheeses

The pairings are easy to prepare and taste delicious with you’re favorite red wine. By now, you all know I enjoy recipes and pairings that appear extravagant but are easy to prepare. Needless to say, I hope you found Great Midwest® cheeses as an inspiration for you’re next gathering.

1. November 17, 2017 / 5:14 PM

As someone who loves cheese and entertaining, this post grabbed my attention from the start. Love the simplicity of the ideas you have shared here for having friends over with minimum fuss and bother.

2. Shell
    November 17, 2017 / 8:55 PM

I absolutely love your outfit!! And this cheese looks delicious!

3. Heather
    November 17, 2017 / 9:29 PM

My family all has unique interests and likes. But one thing we can all agree on is cheese! Those Great Midwest Cheeses will make us all even more thankful this holiday season.

4. November 18, 2017 / 12:58 AM

I love a good glass of wine! That Cranberry cheddar cheese looks nice and tasty! Yummy!

5. November 18, 2017 / 4:11 AM

Our family has gotten to the point where we don’t worry about pairings any more. Everyone just grabs the one they like!

6. Rebecca Swenor
    November 20, 2017 / 5:14 PM

The Great Midwest cheeses I have not tried but the Cranberry Cheddar Cheese sounds amazing. The cheese with wine, crackers and fruit would make great finger food at a party. I must say love your outfit and thanks for sharing the cheeses.

7. November 22, 2017 / 11:48 AM

Yumm! I love cheese with my wine. Cranberry sounds intriguing too.

8. November 27, 2017 / 9:36 PM

My family is a lover of cheese, I will have to try the cranberry.

9. November 29, 2017 / 1:16 PM

Kiwi is such an unusual pairing. I can’t wait to try this.