This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RegisteringForBaby #CollectiveBias
Welcoming a baby into the world shouldn’t be stressful. Therefore, I decided to share more about Target’s baby registry and Johnson & Johnson products. A close friend of my will soon be giving birth and I thought signing her up for a baby registry over at Target would be easy and convenient. Planning a baby shower should include a gift registry to aid guest when shopping for a potential gift. The way the gifts can be beneficial to the parents and the guest can feel reassured the gift was appreciated. Hover over the image down below to shop the products..
Essentials Every Mother Needs
- Johnson’s® Bath Discovery Set
- Aveeno® Baby Daily Moisture Regimen Pack
- Infant TYLENOL® 2oz. Cherry
When expecting parents register for a baby registry at Target, they will automatically see Johnson & Johnson products in their registry. To shop directly for the products hoover on the third image of the post to view further details. For those of us who are always on the go the Johnson’s® Bath Discovery Set is ideal because it is pre-packaged and no additional wrapping is needed. Simply add a bow and a name tag, and you’re ready to go! While decorating for the baby shower I decided to add staples from Johnson & Johnson throughout the tables. Also, the theme of the baby shower was harvest because it suited the month well.
Target Baby Registry
- Go to Target Baby Registry to register
- Follow all the steps as indicated
- Registrants will receive a “Welcome Kit”
- Go to Guest Services for $50 worth of coupons and handpicked samples
- For those with busy lifestyles there is a Target registry app that can be downloaded
- Registrants will receive a 15% off discount that will be emailed prior to the due date
- There is easy returns and exchanges up to year of the due date
- Target Baby Registry offers group gifting
All in all, helping a friend in times of need is heart warming. Therefore, I couldn’t be more satisfied with the result of the baby shower.