Last week, was the JCPenney’s third and final iHeart Radio Música Latina concert of the year with award-winning artist, Becky G. The 20 year old Mexican-American pop star performed her most renowned songs along with those that made her a multi-platinum star. Due to the event being held during the week I had to adjust my work outfit from day to night. It was a fairly easy process because JCPenney has a wide selection of stylish pieces for any upcoming event. With the holidays around the corner, time is of essence. Therefore, shopping at a location where you can find a complete outfit is highly recommended.
Transform You’re Outfit from Work
- Blazer. A must for those who work in the office is a blazer. Go for seasonal colors to add more spice to you’re wardrobe.
- Heels. Office hours can vary from position to position, however select a pair that is comfortable.
- Blouse. Chose a blouse that is muted, loose, and comfortable.
To a Concert Stylish Outfit
- Clutch. Shine during the holidays with glamorous metallic and sequin details. Shimmer and sparkles guaranteed you’re outfit will stand out.
- Earrings. Bold and eclectic accessories add a personal touch to every look. Colorful embroidery and fuzzy accents are the perfect holiday party conversation starters.
- Sandals. Leave the pointed heels back in the office, and switch into a stylish pair of sandals. Opt for a chunky heel during long events to provide comfort.
JCPenney is a one-stop shopping destination offering a variety of stylish and affordable fashion, home and beauty merchandise. Customers get their Penney’s worth through a broad assortment of products from private, exclusive and national brands. Shopping at JCPenney is always worth my time, money and effort! I finish Christmas shopping at JCPenney this year because of their staple accessories at reasonable prices.